So, my dream from a few days ago…
I dreamt about the number 7 and the words ‘it is finished’. When I woke up that’s all I could remember.
I started doing some research on the number 7 … and I lasted, oh about 35 seconds – numbers and maths are not my thing and google threw some totally uninspiring words at me like integer and prime, so I abandoned that source of wisdom and went back to the truest source of wisdom, my friends, my dream circle and my intuition and this is what I came up with:
- I am a number 7 on the Enneagram. (NO! really?)
- It is a deeply spiritual number, a biblical number
- Creation was completed in 7 days (Gen 2:2)
- Jesus spoke 7 words from the cross
- There are 7 days in the week.
- It has been said we ‘develop’ in 7 year cycles
- Our skin is totally new every 7 years (or so ‘they’ say)
- It is a number denoting completion and sanctification and rest (Exodus 20:8)
It has been seven years since I started this epic journey homeward, physically and spiritually, this mid life quest to understand who I am, what I want and how I want to get there. From rebel-hedonist without a cause, to spiritual seeker sharing the Word of God, and now, ‘it is finished’. The process is complete – the transition has been made. I am wearing a completely new skin.
It’s time to live and love again, this time for God…